
my very own luthier fiance, nicholas, finished his first rezophonic guitar! ain't it a beauty? he made this with his very own hands!
what a guy.
if you don't know what a rezophonic guitar is, that's okay. i didn't either. it's also sometimes called a dobro. they have an amazing sound.

you play it on your lap and use a glass slide thingy. i'm not too instrumentally savvy but i still think it's pretty darn cool.
6 comments:
Very nice work!
I WANT ONE!!!!
That almost hubby of yours is pretty darn talented!
I TOTALLY agree!It IS pretty darn cool! Way to go, Nicko!
That is beautiful. And I am green with envy! I could sure use a Luthier boyfriend right about now - my 12-string is in need of some repairs!!
Very cool! I bet he could make some excellent money for your new little family with that amazing talent!
Post a Comment