Thursday, April 24, 2008

mohinder the yodeling cat

you may consider me a naive cat owner, but what the heck is this noise?!
he sounds like he's lamenting his dead ancestors or something!
he kept this up for a long while, usually much louder than the video suggests. and yes, there was another cat out on the porch, just a window screen away. i assume it's the feline mating call, but what female cat would be drawn to a guy who sounds like he's at a funeral?
i ask you.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! I laughed til my mascara ran!

allison said...

yep, watched it multiple times and laughed out loud. Please tell me the sound is not distorted by the video and therefore funnier than it really was :)

Mrs. Sappington said...

I think Anna makes those same noises when she's sleeping! The baby monitor amplified it so much that we couldn't sleep at night, so we had to turn it off altogether.

FUNNY VIDEO, though!!!!

Oh - and get that cat fixed ASAP!

Unknown said...

Whoa, creapy... he sounds like a little toddler whining.
yeah, I agree. If I were that female, I don't think I'd be too inclined to redezvous with a boy cat that sounded like that. :)

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I want you to post that cute pic of Brady!