Tuesday, February 12, 2008

temporary newsflash...

just as a little teaser of a more detailed post to come, i wanted to tell anyone who hasn't heard yet that nick and i are now officially engaged!!!
friday night he proposed and i said yes. :-)
we've both been so excited ever since.
we've had ice storms coming through the area so school's been cancelled today & yesterday and that's where my camera cable is. i'll save the whole story until i can get back there and post the pictures along with it.

but don't worry, there will indeed be a story!

9 comments:

dawn said...

Hurray! That is wonderful news. So happy for you both. I was really looking forward to meeting you at the book swap, but could not make it. Hopefully next time.

God's richest blessings on you both!

Rockin' Robin said...

YAY!!! I LIKE that fella! So happy for you, Sweetie!

Love,

Aunt Robin

Grammy said...

Okey dokey!! Praise the Lord! Now for the next installment!! Hope it's soon!

Corleyman said...

My dear sister, I must say a huge ...
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

This is definitely a wonderful time in your life, and I'm fully enjoying keeping up through your blog. :)

I need you to go up to Nick and shake his hand vigorously and then give him a big burly hug as if from me and tell him that your biggest brother (who he's never met) says "congratulations".

And hey, we need to know the date and place for the wedding and all, too (if you've got that all worked out already) -- especially since Kristi and I have already started planning a super busy summer!

... can't wait to read the full story!

Toplovs said...

This is great news and indeed I am fully looking forward to hearing (reading)the whole event.

Oh and for your sake, I am so glad Nick did not propose on Valentine's Day. =)

aubrey payne said...

YIPPIE!!!

Mrs. Sappington said...

YAY!!! Details soon, please!

Laura said...

I can't wait to talk to you - are we still on for Saturday, or now that you are engaged you might be far too busy planning things and registering and such... :)? I love you and am so happy for you guys - Nick is the coolest. Oh, I hope you got my email with my house phone - I can't call from my cell because we are in the middle of NOWHERE! As you know.

Jeff Roberts said...

Hurray! Congratulations!