dang girl, you got skills. Oh, and there is no need for an apology for the concussion :) It was a mutual issue that caused it. If either one of us had been able to hold on, it never would have happened. I can't believe that you don't remember that. :)
a high school art teacher... loved... a procrastinator... redeemed... growing my hair long... stressed... married to a lovely fellow... tired... a rollerskating enthusiast... imaginative... enjoying my job more with every year...
3 comments:
I LOVE this one. Trees are so beautiful....Trees and pinecones and acorns are my favoritest nature things.
Wow! I've never seen a pregnant tree before! :-) It's beautiful!
dang girl, you got skills. Oh, and there is no need for an apology for the concussion :) It was a mutual issue that caused it. If either one of us had been able to hold on, it never would have happened. I can't believe that you don't remember that. :)
Post a Comment