Hey, I can't help but notice that your bangs are still perfect. AND, I also want you to know that I have NOT forgotten your birthday, though it is now October...I am on the constant hunt for a perfect basket. I have looked in many spots, and haven't been struck with any that match your interesting and exciting personality. But soon!!!
a high school art teacher... loved... a procrastinator... redeemed... growing my hair long... stressed... married to a lovely fellow... tired... a rollerskating enthusiast... imaginative... enjoying my job more with every year...
4 comments:
I love the first one.. ha ha.. and my, what big eyes you have, what a little nose you have... :)
Ok, I really really like that last one. Creative and gruesome.
Hey, I can't help but notice that your bangs are still perfect. AND, I also want you to know that I have NOT forgotten your birthday, though it is now October...I am on the constant hunt for a perfect basket. I have looked in many spots, and haven't been struck with any that match your interesting and exciting personality. But soon!!!
Yikes, I think I'm going to have nightmares over these cartoonish characters!
Post a Comment