Thursday, September 13, 2007

beach time

sunday was a church picnic out at moonshine again... we seem to end up out there pretty often these days. it's been such beautifully mild weather, with just a tiny hint of fall coming. the sunlight was perfect for picture-taking. so of course, many pictures were taken :-)

some entreprenuerially-minded individuals were making good use of the daylight. gotta admire those hard workers. i wonder how much they found...

there's a man-made peninsula type place that nick and i strolled over to enjoy the sunset upon.




then we played a little game with the gravel on the beach -- we each had to write a 3-word message to the other person (and it couldn't be 'i love you')...
here's nick's:

so thoughtful, so christian.
here's mine:

now we know who the spiritual leader of this relationship is.

3 comments:

Mrs. Sappington said...

I really like the sunset picture of the two of you on the rocks. I think it would be a great backdrop for a wedding invitation...just something to think about! And isn't this weather just amazing? I'm loving it - windows open, no AC, its terrific!

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

SUch a cute little game. Today Zac and I looked through the box of all our old notes and cards to eachother...so wonderful. Anyhoo...I wonder what the metal searching people would think if they knew their picture would wind up on the internet for thousands to look at them.

Unknown said...

We have those treasure hunters here at Pensacola beach also! I find it a little strange that they are in Branson. Quite the hobby.