Friday, May 11, 2007

senioritis gluteus maximitis













today is the last day for the seniors here at blue eye. they're finally moving on into the big world. here are some samples of their er... endearing... last remarks.
aren't they just adorable?
hmm.

i'm anticipating classes without them for the last week of school! senioritis is a real disease. self-induced for sure, but definitely real.

4 comments:

JLW said...

Wow. I'm always so disappointed to see what todays youth are REALLY like. Hey - at least the year is almost over! :)

Casey Dawn said...

Hey! I know Shannon Grey! I think she might have gone a date with my brother, she has sung with my little sister Victoria, and she currently attends my former church, Our Lady of the Lake. Cool.

Jeff Roberts said...

CD, by any chance did your former church guard a really ornate sword...?

Erica Joy said...

I love that your student referred to 'half ass' ing her art work. your affect on her life is far-reaching friend. don't let your principal see this entry! :)