i will always remember this christmas because of my prized avalancha!it was intended for really big hills i think, and it even had meager little brakes to facilitate the daring venture, but i don't think i ever took the plunge. i remember watching my brothers on their own avalanchas hurtling down the middle of the road, but for me it was enough to just sit and push myself around with my feet...
3 comments:
I just wanted to say that tonight's pictures brought a smile to my face! I miss you; I'm glad that you are recovering' and I'm glad that you're family (or that I'm family?!) Anyway, love from the west!
i swear, avalanchas were one of the best things about growing up in Mexico. I so almost died so many times :D I lost track of how much road rash I got from wiping out while trying to miss cars I went through the intersection at the base of the hill. I miss it.
love the pictures kate!! and the stories!! i don't think i ever had an avalancha but i think i remember riding one a time or two (at least)
Christi Caz
Post a Comment