this was one of them -- i still remember how it made me feel to wear it. like all was right with the world. i had another one that was a button-up with a rounded collar and colorful polka-dots... it was probably even more of a favorite than this one, but alas, no remnant remains, not even a picture.describing it to you keeps it alive. :-)
5 comments:
We had a hard time getting our daughter Katie to let go of some of her favorite clothes, even pajamas that came close to cutting off her circulation. (She probably gets that from me - I can remember my brothers and I wearing pajamas until they were little more than decorative loincloths)
Sandra finally hit on the idea of saving one or two squares of material from each one in the hopes of making a quilt from them someday.
Oh, and I do have a favorite sweatshirt. It's just one of those heather gray Sports Illustrated ones that I think you get with a subscription, but my brother gave it to me ages ago. I'm usually too hot in a sweatshirt or sweater but this one is just the right weight. Never seems to shrink either.
I remember this shirt!
I HAD that shirt or some 80's heart shirt almost exactly like it! You are such a cute kid!
WERE...WERE such a cute kid! Sorry!
Post a Comment