Monday, April 03, 2006

crazed faces

sometimes i wonder why my students seem a little scared of art...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...I miss that face! I was thinking about your just yesterday--when I had to shopping by myself! I was thinking...boy I wish I could call Kate so I would have a shopping buddy! I miss you! Let's make plans for you to come visit this summer, okay? :) Erin

Laura said...

Hey - its me. I miss you today - have a good time at school. Spring break is soon, right? Next week for you? Can't recall. Good luck keeping the kids busy and "On task" (special saying for teachers only), especially tomorrow - I don't miss those days - I usually made them "Craft Days" or something :)

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Ah..the crazed Kate! HEy, we're still trying to get a picture of the three of us together..maybe this weekend?

Anonymous said...

I thought I should post a comment just so that you know that even a dinosaur like me views your blog page. Someday, I may even have to jump on the blog bandwagon!

Love ya!