Tuesday, March 28, 2006

class?

yes, this is indeed what we do as a class. every single day. i like to have an open mind about education -- if they want to learn art, they'll help themselves to my shelf of art books and learn what they're ready to learn, you know? the power of the human mind is so underestimated. and in the meantime, the composition of that pyramid is so artistic really. it includes balance and symmetry... what more could an art teacher hope for?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've never left comments before, but I have viewed the blog several times.

It's GREAT! I love it.

Thanks for posting everything!

Love you,
Mom

Grammy said...

Ok, I'm finally getting the hang of this. I even left a comment on Zac and Alyssa's! I guess we have an account now, too, since I had to sign up to be able to leave comments on Alyssa's. I don't intend to post anything, though. I just want to be able to communicate with you guys!

I LOVE all your pictures. I especially like the ones of your house. I can hardly wait to see it again. It won't be long - just a couple more months!

Love you,
Mom