
to this...

to this!!

well 5 weeks later, our bathroom looks like a normal bathroom again...
there are still some plumbing issues that nick's in the process of resolving. since he's not a plumber it's been trial and error but he's figuring things out. he's a capable fellow.
aside from nick's pipe tinkerings, we also need to find the studs to screw the trim in (it's just tacked up right now...), figure out where the toilet tank is leaking from and fix it, attach the sink to the wall and caulk around everywhere (trim, sink, tiolet, etc.). despite it looking finished, there's still a long month of 30-minute jobs ahead of us...

pretty much every part of this room has had something done to it now. we even replaced the toilet flushing mechanism (whatever it's called) and got a new shower head! the old one was ridiculous.

somehow it seems bigger to me, which shouldn't be since the color's darker than it was... but maybe it's the tumultuousness we've been in for so long being transformed into nice and organized, making it seem roomier.
despite the list of things we still need to do to it, there's still something great about having it appear put together anyhow.
more peace of mind.
6 comments:
Wow, it looks great! I gotta start getting some things done again. Nothing worth taking a picture of in a while.
It's SO pretty!! Y'all did an AWESOME job! Love that mirror!!
Strong work, sis and nick! Have you tried the little blue dye tablets to see where the leak is? You can also use food coloring, but most Home Depot/Lowes have free leak dye tablets back by the toilet plumbing area, w/instructions on how to use them. Looks really nice though. Way to go you two!
I think it's the tile. :)
Hey, I like it - love the colors - especially the framed pics against the brown. Nice job.
I really like the brown, although I am slightly sad to see the pretty blue gone. I helped paint that room with you long ago, remember? But, if you had to repaint, I definitely approve of the color choice! ;-)
Post a Comment