Friday, October 03, 2008

the first drawing project of the year has been graded (all 150!) and here's the final 9. i'm really impressed and proud of them, they look amazing!
my personal favorites are these first two...


the current project i'm doing with them is not half as quality so i'll just have to leave these up for a good long while.






5 comments:

Grammy said...

They ARE amazing! What do you call that kind of art?

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

They all look like your style.

Unknown said...

Pretty impressive--so much going on in each one of them. So what was the premise of this assignment? What requirements did they have to meet?

allison said...

kate, they're beautiful! The first 2 are my favorites too, and I choose to believe they would have been even if you hadn't said so :)

I need to come to your art class. As a student.

Laura said...

Whoa these are awesome. I love them. They remind me of that gift you gave us bridesmaids, which by the way I put on the wall beside my bed so I look at it all the time. And Haley is always saying "Oh, Mom - that picture is SO beautiful!" Gracias again!