mohinder has once again shared his unique vocal talents with us - we're thinking it's his special way of expressing displeasure at his territory being invaded. the last time he yodelled for us, there was a cat out on the porch staring in the window at him. he sat on the window sill for long minutes at a time, alternating between giving the double-eyeballed death stare and warbling his heart out. this time, it was his first exposure to his new playmate kittens upon their arrival in his domain and promptly eating his food and drinking his water. he was none too pleased. you should see him now though, 3 days later. he plays with them all day long! he almost doesn't even need us anymore :-) i'll have to take pictures of their antics. they're pretty hilarious.

here's nick's pick of the litter, samwise gamgee.

and my favorite - maeby.
aren't they irresistible?!
3 comments:
a) thank you for posting the mohinder video. I laugh so hard I go into silent laugh mode EVERY time I listen to it.
b) Samwise Gamgee (yes, it's an m) is the PERFECT name!!! Good job. They are so cute.
They ARE adorabale! That little Maeby looks so delicate and feminine! I wonder if Samwise's personality will fit his name, too?
I agree with Allison, thank goodness for another mohinder video!
I love the kitties - let me ask this interesting question - have the kittens tried to nurse off Mohinder - perhaps he's getting a taste of his own medicine??? :) HA! I will be in better touch soon - much love and smoochies!
Post a Comment