
nick and i have officially been married one whole month today!
and we still like each other, wouldn't you know.
we celebrated by going to our favorite used bookstore where we gave the guy all the leftover books from our yard sale and he let us have 8 or 9 other ones we picked out from his store!
what a fella.
and speaking of fellas, look at that nicholas! isn't he just the best fella ever?
i'm a very lucky girl.
4 comments:
now that you're on a blogging role, you are definitely making up for the time off! i especially love the way you wrote about each appendage of your family - it is honest and beautiful. you're great :)
Which bookstore is that? Calvin's? Robin and I discovered that store this visit and oh, my gosh! I love it! It's the best used bookstore I've ever been in!
And you're right, that Nickis the BEST FELLA ever!
yep, it's calvin's, and yep, i agree with you agreeing with that he sure is!!
Which should I focus on more, my blog or facebook? I don't know if I can keep them both up.
Post a Comment