Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Kate, I L-O-V-E that house in the 4th picture!!! I hate to see old houses abondoned! I always think, boy, if I had that house...It also makes me wonder what happened to the owners..what the story of the house is...why!?? Houses like that are the stuff of good fiction!
a high school art teacher... loved... a procrastinator... redeemed... growing my hair long... stressed... married to a lovely fellow... tired... a rollerskating enthusiast... imaginative... enjoying my job more with every year...
3 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Kate, I L-O-V-E that house in the 4th picture!!! I hate to see old houses abondoned! I always think, boy, if I had that house...It also makes me wonder what happened to the owners..what the story of the house is...why!?? Houses like that are the stuff of good fiction!
Very beautiful pics! I still say you could be a famous photographer!
Post a Comment