Wednesday, April 02, 2008

nick's dad is a photographer -- we took the north dakota trip opportunity to do some engagement pictures. it wasn't the warmest, but we braved the wind. at least the sun was shining!


shades of melody corley! this inside shot is the first time i've ever thought i look like my mother. maybe it's the tilt of the head.


nick's dad has graciously offered to do our wedding pictures as well. what a blessing!

4 comments:

Grammy said...

These are REALLY nice! I LIKE them!

I especially like the "shades of Melody Corley" line!

Are these posted at high enough resolution I can print them off for a frame to hang on the wall?

Rockin' Robin said...

Kate, I'm gonna take this opportunity to say it once again...you are so beautiful!

Laura said...

You guys look great - great settings for your personalities, definitely. Hi Nick - you're neat!

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Love them! I like the inside one too. Oh...and i'm so glad you have long hair.