Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the tunes

upon my mother's request, here's a live version of the aforementioned lyrics...
(don't forget the fingersnapping!)

beyond the sea by bobby darin (sung by kevin spacey)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SwqynmqPPLA


and while you're at it, this next link is for a video that is so precious.
i love it.

first day of my life by bright eyes
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zwFS69nA-1w

5 comments:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I have always loved this song....I'm super happy that you've been introduced. Oh...and when do I get to see the dress you found for 50 cents?

Grammy said...

OH!!! Now I remember it. Yea, it's sweet. Thanks for putting it up for us to hear.

Dress for .50!!?? What's it like!

Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Roberts said...

Thanks for that. not.

Laura said...

Hey, I like that song - it relaxes me and makes me feel like I am on a cruise ship or something. Nothing wrong with that, definitely. And I want to see the dress too.