Wednesday, March 12, 2008

nature walk


a couple of weeks ago, i was so completely irritable from having different things happen with students & whatnot, so 4th hour we just took a walk instead of doing art.
it was just the perfect thing. and the kids didn't mind either.


there's an 'outdoor classroom' a little ways away from the school. it has some trails and benches and it's just nice and peaceful in the woods. we walked around then sat around, then headed on back.

ah, the perks of being in charge. sometimes you can just do absolutely nothing and it's legal.

1 comment:

jess&mich said...

Kate!!!! What a surprise! it was really good to hear from you. it has been too long!!! Remember Mis & I hanging out with you at Raul & Jen's old place in Norfolk where a bunch of us made a music video & sat around the table all hours of the night talking. Do you remember that? I still have that video. It is really good to hear from you. You look wonderful. I love your long hair! -m.