i was pretty proud of them, they worked hard on these.
dawson

marissa

debra

adana

kaylan (obviously)

greg

sierra

colleen

a.j.

tirin

ray

jayme

now we're doing a project using graffiti art techniques, building on what they learned with value in drawing. let me tell you, they are LOVING it! if i had only realized all the educational potential in graffiti art, i would've pulled that out long ago!
can't wait to see how they turn out.
5 comments:
Wow. Super cool. I like the staple gun and the one with the flip flop.
marissa's is my fave.
what a good teacher you must be!!!
good choice, erin! marissa is the only one with a perfect 100%!
you must have an artist's eye.
i wish u were my art teacher...
Well, I had chosen Marissa's flashlight before I read the comments. All of them are wonderful...but that flashlight looks like I could pick it up and use it!
Post a Comment