I'm so glad you had a fun visit with Laura! I know what you mean by friendships that last.
By the way, I was checking out your other blogs this morning. Don't forget to add to your art class blog. I just LOVE being able to connect with you through your blogs!
Kate, I'm trying to post some videos on YouTube, but a warning keeps telling me my file is too large. Is there a time limit on videos? I think my video clip is a little over 2 mins.
a high school art teacher... loved... a procrastinator... redeemed... growing my hair long... stressed... married to a lovely fellow... tired... a rollerskating enthusiast... imaginative... enjoying my job more with every year...
4 comments:
I super fun!!! Ana is so cute.
I'm so glad you had a fun visit with Laura! I know what you mean by friendships that last.
By the way, I was checking out your other blogs this morning. Don't forget to add to your art class blog. I just LOVE being able to connect with you through your blogs!
You are too sweet - and thanks for being SURE to post the group shot...nice.
Kate, I'm trying to post some videos on YouTube, but a warning keeps telling me my file is too large. Is there a time limit on videos? I think my video clip is a little over 2 mins.
Post a Comment