
i'm almost afraid to say this, like i'm giving in to a force beyond my control and there's no turning back... i'm turning into someone i don't recognize...
i have discovered i like celine dion!
i always dismissed her as one of those artists that people like, but that really have nothing to offer me, a sophisticated listener, above such trendy pop culture icons... her pose on this cd is further proof that she should be relegated to the likes of people who watch reality shows and wear half-sweaters. trends have always been one of my pet peeves. if everyone is doing it, i really don't want to be.
turns out, there's a reason she's so trendy!
her music is really good!!
i especially like how she tends to throw in unpredictable twists toward the end of her songs. very clever girl, that one.
just wanted to share my latest revelation.
5 comments:
You are hilarious, retarded and obviously haven't watched any of her performances. It is a frightening display, with lots of head tosses and strange twitches and intense looks. Maybe I could enjoy her music if I had never seen her. Yes, I agree with myself.
I am also a secret Celine Dion fan. Well, I don't know if it's secret or if it just hasn't come up in many conversations. I like her older album with the song "All by Myself." We used to blare it in our house as children while cleaning and doing the dishes. What can I say? We were dorks!
I love Celion Dion so I'm glad you've gotten smart and joined the club. Glad to have ya.
Ah, another one who understands that it is not so much about the looks, but the voice.
i, too, am a closet dion fan...don't tell anyone...
Post a Comment