Thursday, August 23, 2007

here's pictures from my actual day of birth. i spent it with nick, doing fun things all day long. he came in the morning to make me breakfast in bed (strawberry banana pancakes!), then we watched a movie to get the day started, and ended up in springfield later. we strolled around for a while, enjoying the downtownyness.

dinner at trolley's was quite lovely...

more strolling, this time at the park with the little stream.

of course, a little andy's custard made its way into our evening. this day was all about food, it seems.

on our way to pick up his brother from the airport later that night, we stopped off in a local parking lot and did some spontaneous dancing to my favorite love song. it was abruptly halted when a homeless man started making his way toward us...
i'm sure he was friendly. somehow i just got a bit nervous.

1 comment:

Mrs. Sappington said...

*sigh* I miss Andy's.

*oof* I mean KATE - I miss Kate!!!

Maybe one day this fall I'll be able to enjoy a little Andy's with my dear friend Kate...