i'm very jazzed.
thanks, brother.
furthermore, i now have a brand new camera bought through my school to use in my classroom!!! next year i'm going to put 'new car' on my purchase order and see if they'll go for it.

just kidding. i legitimately use a camera in my classroom quite frequently, and will use this one to it's fullest potential.
there will soon be an inundation of retrieved pictures from my camera to entertain you as well as new pictures with a new camera to amaze and astound you. hold on to your pants, folks.
oh, and my good friend susan had her baby boy this morning!!! he's so adorably cute, with a head full of hair. they named him koen bryce. he's going to be one cool dude with that name.
9 comments:
That is a super cute picture of you! I'm glad he found your cable...life just never ceases to amaze me.
yay for the prospect of new photos and for new babies!! I just had breakfast with Kathleen Hanley this morning and we were wondering when Susan's baby was due. Who knew? She was in labor as we spoke...weird.
Whoopee!!!!!! Pictures!! You don't post as much when you don't have pics to place, so I'm super glad you'll have a camera again!
By the way, how do you pronounce Koen?
Like I said before....BIRTHDAY???
Like I said before....BIRTHDAY???
Oh, yes! A birthday post, please!!!!!!! For some reason, I just stink at remembering your birthday. I'm glad you have friends like Erica and Nick who are better at that than I am. But that doesn't mean I love you any less, okay?!?!?!
'ko-en' is how you pronounce koen -- pretty easy.
and all my pictures from nick and i's adventures on my birthday are on my camera with the cable that's in the mail!! so i'll get them up and give the story after the cable gets here. we're also having a birthday party at small group this wednesday for maren and i together, so that'll be a good time with more pictures. might as well just wait and do it all at once, eh?
i thought so.
patience people, patience.
What kind of camera did you purchase?
Post a Comment