just look how long and luscious that erica's hair's getting to be!
in keeping with the prior post, here's a 'before' to remind you of how far we've come...

short hair or long, erica's still just going to be beautiful, but i'm so proud of her perseverance in growing it out. she's a trooper, that girl!
here's an even longer ago 'before' just so you know that i can truly identify with the whole process...
it seems that shorter hair also makes noses more prominent.
and one more 'after'...
soon we will be like the lady on the shampoo commercial with her rope of hair tied to the back of a truck, pulling it down the road with its strength and longness.
6 comments:
YOU are hilarious.
thanks for making me a feature! I feel so special and, obviously, hot! :) But, I don't ever want to be that lady with her hair tied onto a truck. Sorry.
Love you so very much friend. Thanks for laying on my bed last night and talking with me.
Hey, I don't want to hear anything about my titles. What do "locks" have to do with hair. That's so dumb!! haha
Anyways, I appreciate all the wonderful pictures of you and your roomates. I really enjoyed Erica's senior picture at the top. Have an awesome week!!
Erica is a beautiful gal and suits short hair. Does she have a twin sister? She reminds me so much of a friend of mine from Bible School.
Kate you have inspired me to add some hair pictures of our own on our blog! We miss you tons! Very excited about seeing you and Nick this summer.
Hey - that picture of you with the cat could have been taken when we were in high school - you look so young there! Not that you look old now, but you know what I mean - when I looked at it I was trying to place it - like what we were doing or something at the time, then I realized, oh, this is now, not then.
Post a Comment