Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the beardless wonder


nick shaved his beard!! it completely threw me for a loop -- he seemed like a total stranger. it took me quite a while to get used to the new look. i was a-feared of him for a little bit there... but with time and perseverance (and a bandana bandito look) i finally got used to his new face.

here's us trying out the closed mouth look -- can we help it that we're always so excited?!
i said if he stays shaved then we'd have to start dating all over again from the beginning... he'll be growing that beard back out, no worries. he likes a beard better, as do i -- pretty convenient, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i almost couldn't believe what i read there. I haven't met very many young women (or old, or inbetween) who even tolerate facial hair on us guys, let alone LIKE it. this is interesting-as.

The Toplovs said...

I'd have to agree that I am one of those women who hardly tolerates facial hair. I have to say that I appreciate Nick more without a beard, but then again, he's your man. =)