Friday, April 27, 2007

peter callesen



this guy's amazing! i was absorbed in his website for way too long... i can't even imagine the kind of time and detailed work that must go into each and every single thing he makes.

go be amazed with me.

7 comments:

Jeff Roberts said...

That is totally cool! I especially liked "Holding onto myself" and "Angel".

Jeff Roberts said...

(But you probably don't want to show it to the girl whose clay project broke - her head might explode)

Laura said...

This is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this guys work! Wow, I'm amazing and astonished.

Erica Joy said...

This guy is very talented....and very strange! Did you look at his performances? What in the world? Apparently he enjoys being in bird outfits. :)

kate said...

his performances are a little ... er... strange is an appropriate word. i guess you have to be a bit out there to have the kind of ideas that make talented art most of the time -- and strange performances the rest of the time :-)

kenza said...

first is yery good,intelligent also