Wednesday, April 25, 2007

experimental hairdos, part. 3




i'm trying to move out of the swiss miss look, which i do enjoy immensely, but which might set me up for stereotypation. i really like this effort, although gravity is slowly pulling it down as we speak... it will probably be reinvented throughout the day. but for now, i like it. plastic clippy notwithstanding, it reminds me a little of ginger rogers or one of those gauzy-dressed dancers that would be swirling around fred astaire. gotta love those gauzy dresses.

4 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Looks absolutely beautiful.

Jeff Roberts said...

I don't think I get the swiss miss reference...I'm thinking hot chocolate. But that looks "cool" in more than one sense of the word.

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

YOu're becoming even more daring. I like this one because it can be casual or elegant.

kate said...

jeff,
swiss miss is in fact hot chocolate, but also what someone looks like when sporting swedish buns or other assorted heidi-esque hairdos, which are what the last two documented attempts seemed to remind people of.

thanks for the affirmation everyone! it did bite the dust (darn gravity) but it was fun while it lasted.