Monday, March 19, 2007

spring break


it's been a while -- spring break is the reason... i made it a couple of days longer even by taking 2 days off to hang out with francesca & andrew. after driving around in the van a bit francesca got fantastically carsick all over the place. luckily we were just a few minutes from my house so into the tub she went. here's the great combination we came up with to keep her clothed while her outfit was being laundered... as you can see, she was feeling much better.

now for the rest of the week! i have several lists of things to accomplish. none of them are too exciting. the great excitement will be getting through all the lists!

4 comments:

Laura said...

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Actually, I really hadn't thought about Camdenton and Branson coinciding, because I guess I just automatically thought you would be busy b/c of the short notice - how FOOLISH of me to have thought that you wouldn't have time for your coolest friend EVER!! And now all hope is lost. Blast it. But here is some exact style news so you can log it somewhere - we will be arriving in Camdenton this summer on the 9th of June - we will stay 2 nights setting up our apartment, and then we are going to drive to Branson and stay there a couple of nights with Matt's fam - SO!! We shall cross paths then I hope...? I pray.

Erica Joy said...

that's gross! what a funny outfit! you better not be in your classroom reading this during your week off!!!

Jeff Roberts said...

So WHOSE kids have you kidnapped this time? :-)

Wow, a puke cleanup, I'm impressed! Although, wait, you probably view enough modern art to be desensitized to technicolor splatters.

Grammy said...

That Jeff Roberts is a hoot!

So, is Nick back? I'm amazed you didn't say anything about that!!

Loving you!
Mom