Tuesday, February 20, 2007

well you were all none-too-helpful with the name suggestions, but i went ahead and thought of one anyways... wait, i apologize, dad was very helpful -- he suggested randy to go along with the simon, then to get a girl cat and name her paula so we could start gathering bransonians and staging our own american idol.
now we know what show dad's into :-)

despite that lovely idea (thanks dad), i went ahead with my first gut instinct. the gray kitty shall forthwith and forevermore be known as garfunkel. since it's kind of a mouthful, i figure i'll probably call him things like funky and garfer and funky chicken and chicky and...
hmm, that's all i suppose.

did i mention they're cute?

2 comments:

Erica Joy said...

I have to say, they are awfully cute, Kate. I guess I will like them. :) It's pretty hard to resist a little kitten. Love you friend! hope you had a good time with nick last night.

Laura said...

I love the gray one's face - and hopefully Simon won't be a curse. And I wish I had read your name post before, because Garfunkel looks a little like Miles to me, and wouldn't it be nice to have both a Miles AND a Simon!