Monday, February 05, 2007

this one's dedicated to laura 'the wingo' tyler for her inspirational bang cutting -- i always did follow her fashion trends.

now i need some input -- do they make me look younger, older or the same?
since most of my students think i look about 12, i really can't handle shaving any more years off my appearance.
since i'm going to be THIRTY in a mere year and a half, it's time to start finding styles that make me look that old already!
i could just jump straight to the old lady blue poof style... that's a sure bet for looking older.

6 comments:

Jeff Roberts said...

I dunno...other than hair that is gray or ... missing, I hadn't thought of it as an age predictor. Looks good, but age-wise I gotta go with "same".

aubrey payne said...

yeah...same.
i vote for the blue poof! amazing!

Jeff Roberts said...

Hey, my blog is moving to http://jjetsam.wordpress.com because I can no longer get into my blogger blog - can you update your link? Thanks!

Grammy said...

Well.......To me, they aren't that noticeable. It just looks kind of like you've pulled your hair over and tucked it behind your ear, so I guess I'd say I can't tell that much difference. Aubrey's right, the blue poof would DEFINITELY do it!

Laura said...

I really like the new look - you look very modern and classy. Yours are longer than mine - I cut mine to go straight down, so when I put them to the side, they are really short - yikes.

Rockin' Robin said...

The same. I vote for a PURPLE poof!