i've been told that i'm too boring with my hair styles, so i've been trying to spice it up -- here's the latest effort. one of my students said i look swedish :-)
i think it's rather teeny-bopper-ish, but at least it's something different, eh?
...overly descriptive anecdotes...
5 comments:
Hey, I like this - you are an art teacher after all - you are allowed to be different than your regular cotton ball hair teachers, right?
I think it's super cute!Cute is cute, no matter if you're a teenage or a womanly woman. :) And Laura's right, art teacher definitely get to look cooler than other teachers. I wish you would come teach with me!!! I miss you. It seems like it's been so long since I saw you. Will you be at the service tonight? I guess we can't go to Shakely's for dinner. bums. Love you! Erica
You're right - swedishly teeny-bopper-ish AND cute!
I guess you were busy last night when I called with my desperate call from my sick bed. Don't worry; I'm better this morning. I'm glad you're having fun!
Love you!
Wow. Um, that's...interesting. Now can you say "You're a little short for a storm trooper, aren't you?"
not that i know from experience, but it would seem much easier to rock out with your hair tied up in knots like that, than hanging down. so on a purely practical basis, teenybopper is definitely in.
i had no idea that you were being suitored, or that you were a suitoree, rather. That makes me very glad for you, friend of mine. I was hoping that would happen for you soon. i'm very very glad about that and would like very much to shake his hand. I know someday Mr Suitor will call up his intestinal fortitude and dare himself for my sisters affection. I hope and pray for patience for her also. So...nice going!
Post a Comment