Friday, February 23, 2007

nama rococo

i've discovered the most gorgeous wallpaper of my life!!!
not that wallpaper's all that high on my list of priorities, but this is truly beautiful.
my favorite is the french dot style.
a 25" x 38" sheet costs $180 so it's never going to be an actual part of my life, but at least i can enjoy the visual.
i think i'd frame a sheet of it and hang it as a painting more than i would wallpaper a whole wall with it.

6 comments:

Erica Joy said...

yeah, so when I try to go to one of your links it still doesn't do anything. are you just supposed to be able to click on it and it goes there? it doesn't like me. :) but i like you!

kate said...

i don't know why it's doing that -- i'm anything but a computer guru.
it works for me, that's all i know.
would you like me to abandon my pull down lists and go back to the long lists?
i would do that for you.
why?
because i love you.
:-)

Grammy said...

Well, that's a bit busy! But, hey, instead of going to the hassle of papering, why not just paint the walls like that. You could do it! Or just paint a section of a wall like that. Remember when we painted a blackboard on the kitchen wall in the house by the church before we went to Mexico?

kate said...

um, no... wouldn't that have been when i was like 5 years old? i don't remember painting blackboards. that was before my interest in art :-)

Rockin' Robin said...

I discovered a REAL problem with wallpaper...roaches love to nest behind it and eat the paste! Hence, my apartment people came in and tore it all down and painted the kitchen. Since then, no roaches! Now I know there are those out there who will say, "I've had wallpaper my entire life and never had that problem..." But I did!

Rockin' Robin said...

Hey, I was thinking of that blackboard paint just the other day! I remember be there when it was painted and it was my first introduction to the fact that you could actually buy the stuff. I thought my sister the most clever thing in the world that she painted a whole wall for her darlings to do their school work on! She's still pretty dern clever!