
i bring you this lesson in anatomy to point out specifically which muscle i don't believe i've EVER exercised in my entire life until the other day...
i started lifting weights and that little tricep, that's the one that's a-hurtin'... when i was using the 5 pounder, it started burning an inordinate amount then cramped up and i could barely move!!
it was horrible.
i need a 1 pounder. why don't they make those?
on the up side, i will soon have sleek triceps the likes of which will rival even this bony/muscley picture.
just a few more paralyzing days and i'm sure it'll be whipped into shape.
(right?)
4 comments:
Yeah, those can sure ache. A soup can makes a nice half-pounder. Kinda sloshy, though. That "Arms of Steel" video (insert laugh here) has so many reps that I had to start with soup cans way back when.
I'm surprised they don't at least have some 3-pounders lying around somewhere - if this is a for-pay gym, they'd keep more customers if they made the ramp-up to a new exercise easier. You could get a couple at Walmart and add to your exercise regimen by schlepping them around in your duffel bag :-)
just don't be like those body builder women (I don't want to be dating a body builder)
Well, it could be handy if you're mugged or need to change a tire but I agree - just enough to keep that back-of-the-arm flab at bay.
thanks boys, i'll take your words into consideration.
:-)
Post a Comment