i realize there's only so much you can say about a small group, but this group of people has really become so much more than a small group to me. i'm just going to keep posting about them and saying how much i love them, okay? okay.
they're really my favorite people ever. and i mean EVER!!
and how cute is that djimbe player?! (djembe? jimbay??)
that's nick, leah, nate & sandy.
angie, emily, jim & erica
rob, cal, maren & sean
we're glowing! i love the orangey glowy action...
our fearless musical leaders
this is so fun -- that picture on my fridge in the background has been there for 5 years or more, inspiring countless people to drink their daily dose of calcium... at some point we realized that rob looks very similar to our friendly milk encourager. uncannily so, in fact, so we had him pose to see HOW similar...
and the picture don't lie!
rob's a little less cheeky, but other than that, this could have been his grandpa, who's to say?
3 comments:
OH goodness he does look like that milk man! Oh, Zac's package got here today...I'm saving it for his b day though....he's working that day.:(
Sorry I wasn't there! My heart was with all of you though! Oh, and it is djembe. Love ya and thanks for the pictures!
Can I just say that I love how much you talk about our small group all the time? I feel the exact same way about it, of course. AND I very much enjoy all the fun pictures you include. See, I just don't think my thoughts would be as fun as yours are, and I don't have a camera to be capturing monumental moments on either. Thus, I do not have a blog. Love you!
Erica
Post a Comment