(who do you suppose makes these little fellers? 'hello, my name is so and so and i make little weather graphics for a living...')
it's raining buckets outside, the knowledgeable people on tv say it will soon be freezing into slick buckets, and we have 2 days off school, then the weekend!!
i'm very pleased at the moment.
so far i've caught up on my charlotte bronte, anne lamott, and martha stewart... it was a deliciously enjoyable morning.
the next few days, i plan on doing some grading, baking some cookies, shrinking some wool sweaters to make felty christmas presents (martha's a genius!), and decorating my house for christmas!
yes.
on a less elated note, here's my niece alex, nephew drew, and funny dad (think 'where's waldo' in the leaves)... they spent thanksgiving together in georgia.

and can i just say, thank you to all you wonderfully affirming commenters! i've never felt more attractive after all your complimentary little boosts!
to be honest, it's all in the eye shadow. i've discovered the fun that can happen just by sprucing up the ole peepers...
(why do i write things i'd never say in real life!? who says 'peepers'?!!)
here's hoping you get some of our horridly nasty weather to share in the fun!

3 comments:
jeepers, creepers, just look at those...peepers! everybody is right...you look wonderful!
Cute. I just recently started the black fingernail polish thing...something I never thought I would do. I feel much more attractive this way. :) Anyhoo...those sweater things...I saw them too and wanted to make them SOOOO bad but I couldn't figure out how to make the templates bigger.They are so cute.
Hey...maybe you could teach me to knit when you come?
Post a Comment