


here's an interactive exercise for you, my adoring public. anyone know the famous artist who painted these in the 20-40's?
i'll give you a hint.
it's a woman, and it's not me.
she's very famous, but these aren't the typical paintings i would associate with her. i was surprised to find these. they're so beautiful!
i was planning the next project on abstraction for my classes and this mystery artist will be featured in a worksheet or webquest of some sort.
4 comments:
is it Georgia O'Keefe?
ok...I admit it...I cheated! Even though I THOUGHT it was Georgia O'Keefe as well...I right clicked on the pic to see the properties and you named the file "go2" which leads me strongly to believe my first impression was correct. HEY, I teach my students if they don't know something to do anything they can to find the answer...so maybe it wasn't cheating after all!
Sorry, I don't have a clue of names of any artists - famous or not - except for my favorite two, Kathryn Diane Corley and LaVergne Ferguson!
I love your lasts posts! It sure makes me miss you, though. Are you going to come see us at Thanksgiving?
Mom
Listen to you...creating a webquest...when did you get so smart and teachery??
Yeah, and I have no idea about the artist...
Post a Comment