i was going to post the least gory of my collection of internal organ photos, but then decided i would spare you all. there was just something a little disturbing about seeing internal organs right after the nice pretty school picture... i'll let you use your imagination instead of getting the actual visual. my favorite picture is of the inside of my stomach wall lining and my gallbladder is being pulled out of it through my belly button and you can actually see it going out! it's so cool! if you want, i can always e-mail it to you, along with the other less cool and more bloody ones.
you just let me know. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would like to see it.
Oh, me too!!!! I love that kind of thing!
After the surgery after my ectopic, I asked for a color copy of the photos they showed me. The nurse thought I was crazy, but gave them to me anyway. Then, after Emma was born, I asked to see my placenta. The doctor held it up for me to see, and asked, "Just what kind of a teacher are you? A science teacher?" Sadly, though, I didn't have my glasses on, so all I saw was a bucket of red goo. I'm sure it really looked WAY cooler.
So, please, pictures, please!!!!
Post a Comment