Sunday, August 20, 2006

the thieving continues
















is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen?! i stole it from laura's blog.
beware!! your's might be next!!!

laura's my best friend from high school who is now going to bible school in wisconsin, land of the snow, and will soon be coming for the next phase of missionary training to this very state! we'll be a mere 2 1/2 hours away from each other!
i'm very jazzed about it.

check out her site (haley's haven) for humorous anecdotes and other adorable pictures of cute little girls.

2 comments:

Jeff Roberts said...

Their site was one I hit one night while hitting the "Next Blog" button. The latest post was http://haleyshaven.blogspot.com/2006/05/no-new-pictures.html which said that Ana was due in 5 days.

That was so neat I bookmarked it and I've been following the exploits of the surfing missionaries :-) with the two cute kids ever since. Energetic young folks who are in no danger from the Evangelism Linebacker - how refreshing!

Since then I've followed links to New Tribes, Kate, various members of the extended family and BootFox.

Mrs. Sappington said...

I love reading Laura's blog! Her girls are so cute and her passion for keeping all her friends and family updated on her growing girls is contagious. Too bad I can't figure out how to upload pics myself!!! What am I gonna do when Baby #2 comes along? :)