the overwhelming response to my mild threat has gone straight to my heart and bolstered me up on the waves of your adoration, oh enthusiastic fan club!
of course it was all a ploy to see how many people would be affected by my defection -- i'm so immensely glad that there are at least 5 of you that i can count on to read the boring details of my life, despite it's lack of baby pictures...
i will endeavor to make you proud!
this summer i might even possibly still be coming in to school once a week or so since all of my financial stuff is on this computer and i don't have the internet at home... so i might even get to keep you on the up and up throughout the REAlly exciting time of the year! what with no job to keep me busy, perhaps then i'll be able to keep up with your demands for boring facts about my life :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you have seen the light Kate my dear!
Ah! *sigh of relief*
Now I can sleep peacefully tonight!
Whew! Now I can relax!! I wait with bated breath for the next installment!
If ever you get discouraged, just check my response to the other one and hit "repeat, only louder"!
Post a Comment