Wednesday, April 12, 2006

so many kids, so little time...

this last week dan and cari and their 4 kids came to town -- it was so fun! to coin an old adage, they really do grow up so fast... i don't know where the time goes... a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...
i've never known what that last one meant.
hopefully, next month the girls will be adopted and become corleys! they already fit in so well with the little family unit that you wouldn't guess they were ever anywhere else...
ryan is 3 years old, peter's 11, kira's 8 (in the pink), and krista's 6.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Dan and Cari are so blessed! Emma is growing up so fast too - she's walking now! Her personality is really shining through and she's sooo funny! I love watching her explore and learn and discover new things! I want more babies!

Laura said...

Hello darling Katekins...just wanted to check in. I am the size of a house. So things are getting slower and more ponderous around here. How was your spring break - I am sure you had fun with the kiddies - did they like your cats? Talk to you soon.

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Hey Kate the Great. I can't believe how big these kids have gotten just since I saw them last August. I'm glad you had a good time with the family, hope to see you sometime in this life!

Cari said...

Wow! I've got cute kids! Erin is right...I am blessed.

Rockin' Robin said...

The visit with Dan and Cari reminds me of the times you kids came with your Mom and Dad to visit me! I LOVED those times! And I too felt soooooo lonely when you all left! I SITLL miss you!

Love,
Aunt Robin

Laura said...

Nuevo post-o please - the end of the school year is NO EXCUSE!! :) OH, WE GOT THE BLANKET!!!! I would say that Anna LOVES it, but instead her big sister has been claiming it for now...I just this morning put it up on a high shelf so Anna could have at least one thing all her own, that isn't a hand-me-down! Thanks so much - it is really really pretty - is it crocheted or knitted?