even the bluejays are out!!the spring season has been dampened somewhat by the nightly tornado warnings we've been having... there's nothing magical about trudging to the basement in the middle of the night, and esPECially, on top of it all, to have my car stereo stolen by a natural-disaster looter!! our first night of tornadic weather and someone takes advantage of the distraction! granted, my car doors weren't locked and i should have known better, but seriously -- 10 yards in front of my house AND next to my friend's car who's doors weren't locked either, and who's car was left completely alone!
i rest my case. it's a personal vendetta. perhaps some bitter student who flunked art last year.
anyways, back to the flowers.... :-)
3 comments:
Hooray! I am glad to see you are back. By the way, this is a BLUEBIRD, not JAY - Mimi would NOT be impressed with your bird knowledge :) But more important than that, this bluebird should have chirped wildly to warn you of the idiot psychopath who braved tornadic weather to steal your car stereo. Curse that man! (or woman I guess)
How depressing not to be able to jive to some music while driving. I guess you'll just have to sing songs in your head or something or another...hmmmm...so sorry love.
I also wanted to say that I'm most impressed with Laura's knowledge of bird species(names?)I would not know the difference either of a Jay or Bird.
Post a Comment