here's some of my favorite female branson people... here are their names, see if you can match up name to face by intuition alone: susan, erica, lindsey lawson, drea, elizabeth, allison, lindsey hamm...
Your friends are all quite cute looking. Hoorah for getting your blog up. My opinion of you hasn't changed since you became one of society and gave into the meaningless world of blogging.
a high school art teacher... loved... a procrastinator... redeemed... growing my hair long... stressed... married to a lovely fellow... tired... a rollerskating enthusiast... imaginative... enjoying my job more with every year...
2 comments:
Your friends are all quite cute looking. Hoorah for getting your blog up. My opinion of you hasn't changed since you became one of society and gave into the meaningless world of blogging.
About guessing the names in the two photos ...
photo #1:
Lindsay L, Lindsay H, Kate, Allison, Erica, Susan
photo #2:
Drea, Elizabeth, Kate, Lindsay H, Lindsay H
Well, I know I got at lease one right in each photo! Did I get any others right?
And, hey, while we're chattin', check out my new blog, too!
http://technomissionary.blogspot.com/
Great to see ya' sis!
Post a Comment