I like the top one in this section - you can tell the artist that he/she has a fan - that should bring a smile. Hey, will you post some pics of your casa - I have an image in my mind's eye of what it is like, but I want some concrete evidence of my vibes...haha.
I LOVE the one at the top that looks like a very cold nose smelling a chili pepper plant! Love the fluidity and colors! Kate you are doing an AWESOME job! I wish you had been MY art teacher! Love you. Aunt Robin
a high school art teacher... loved... a procrastinator... redeemed... growing my hair long... stressed... married to a lovely fellow... tired... a rollerskating enthusiast... imaginative... enjoying my job more with every year...
2 comments:
I like the top one in this section - you can tell the artist that he/she has a fan - that should bring a smile. Hey, will you post some pics of your casa - I have an image in my mind's eye of what it is like, but I want some concrete evidence of my vibes...haha.
I LOVE the one at the top that looks like a very cold nose smelling a chili pepper plant! Love the fluidity and colors! Kate you are doing an AWESOME job! I wish you had been MY art teacher! Love you. Aunt Robin
Post a Comment