Wednesday, February 22, 2006

branson snow


although we don't in any way compare to my little waukesha friend laurita, we definitely had some WEAthah! saturday morning we woke up to the most beautiful snow of the year -- soft and fluffy... here's erica on her way to unearth her car.
we had monday off for president's day and still had a snow day on tuesday so it was like a mini-break -- got me to thinking about freedom and summer and all the fun things that go along with that... just 3 more months!!

5 comments:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Gracious!!! That's just goregous. I didn't realize that Missouri got snow. Hmmm...Andy and Kristi probably wish they could have seen the sight. I know that Kristi was aching for some snow this winter.

aubrey payne said...

wow...theres an eskimo for ya.
its beautiful!

Laura said...

Soft and fluffy...hmmmm...that must be nice...Here it falls big and thick and fun, but the next day it is a big frozen white chunk on the ground - it is crazy to live in a state where if you forget to shovel your car out as soon as it snows, you are in for some major problems - HA!

Laura said...

HEY!! I finally talked to Shelbi Ketcham today! I met her in the laundry room - I had seen her before but just didn't know her name - we talked about you and how cool you were (are). You would be pleased.

Laura said...

Hola - I am lista for mas posts por favor...